13th September 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to do Intermediate for 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from Madhya Pradesh Board. I want to change my Board to CBSE for Intermediate course. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE? Please help me to know about this immediately.

14th September 2018, 08:39 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to do Intermediate for 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student?

Yes, candidates passed 10th are eligible to migrate to different board.

Candidate passed 10th are eligible to migrate to different board. You have to submit the migration certificate for the admission in the different board.

The other required documents required for migration are :-

Migration Certificate.

Character Certificate.

Transfer Certificate.

Marksheet.
14th September 2018, 07:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to do Intermediate for 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student?

Yes, candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in any other recognised board.

You need to have migration certificate for the admission. You also have to submit the other documents asked by the school for final admission.
14th September 2018, 09:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible for any candidate to pursue intermediate that is 12th from Central Board of Secondary Education after 10th from Madhya Pradesh State Board of Education. CBSE is better than any state board of education.

You need to visit any CBSE affiliated school for admission in 12th with your academic certificates like marksheet, transfer certificate, migration and character certificate.
15th September 2018, 11:31 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

State board candidates of any state are eligible to migrate to Central Board of Secondary Education.

You can take admission in any CBSE affiliated school with help of following documents:

1. Migration and transfer certificate of MP State Board.

2. Tenth board marksheet and passing certificate.

3. Identity proof and address proof.
15th September 2018, 11:40 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is no much problem in migration. Candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to apply for the migration certificate.

Candidates after getting migration certificate are eligible to change their board and eligible to get admission in the school affiliated with different board.
15th September 2018, 03:46 PM
ranu shahi

Yes it is possible to change board to pursue Intermediate after passing 10th.
There should be no special criteria required for further process.
You have to submit migration certificate or school leaving certificate along with other documents to get admission in any of the CBSE School.
15th September 2018, 04:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from Madhya Pradesh Board. I want to change my Board to CBSE for Intermediate course. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Yes, it is possible to migrate to CBSE Board to do intermediate for 10th Madhya Pradesh Board Student. Eligibility to get admission to study Class XI in CBSE Board is a pass in Class X from CBSE Board or an equivalent examination conducted by any other recognized Board of Secondary Education. Students have to apply for the admission with the following documents: Transfer Certificate, 10th Mark Card, Migration Certificate, Character Certificate, etc.
15th September 2018, 05:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Board change is allowed after secondary examination. You should score well in tenth standard to get transferred to different board.

Central Board of Secondary Education is one of the best board of India. Good percentage of marks in 10th standard will help you to get admission in good CBSE affiliated school of India.

Academic documents required for board change is tenth marksheet, transfer certificate, migration and identity certificate.
15th September 2018, 05:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

It is very important to tell you that the candidate has to complete both 9th and 10th standard from same board because the registration for 10th board examination is done in 9th standard so you have to complete your Ninth as well as 10th standard from CBSE board only.
15th September 2018, 05:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

It is possible to migrate to Central Board of Secondary Education for pursuing senior secondary after 10th from Madhya Pradesh Board.

Candidates with good percentage of marks in 10th can apply for admission in different schools affiliated to CBSE. Initially you may face some problem in studies but with proper strategy and hard work, you can secure better marks in 12th board exams.
15th September 2018, 07:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To migrate from Madhya Pradesh Board to CBSE Board for pursuing 11th standard after completion of 10th standard, you have to obtain the Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate, 10th standard marksheet, etc., from Madhya Pradesh Board and submit them in CBSE Board to get admission for pursuing Intermediate course in CBSE Board.
15th September 2018, 08:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes.

It is possible to migrate in Central Board of Secondary Education to do intermediate for a 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student.

You can take admission in any CBSE affiliated school if you have good percentage of marks in 10th standard.
16th September 2018, 11:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for pursuing Intermediate course in CBSE Board, you have to appear in admission test/ entrance examination which is conducted by CBSE Board. You have to obtain the Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc., from Madhya Pradesh Board and submit them in CBSE Board to complete the admission process.
17th September 2018, 09:50 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Students of different board are allowed to change their board.

For example, Madhya Pradesh state board candidate can get admission in 11th standard in Central Board of Secondary Education.

Good schools of CBSE will take admission only if you have good percentage in tenth board of state board.

Documents like marksheet, transfer certificate will be required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?