13th September 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become an Indian Army Soldier for a candidate with 43% in 12th Science Maharashtra Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become an Indian Army Soldier. I have scored 43% marks in my 12th Science Maharashtra State Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

14th September 2018, 08:34 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Indian Army Soldier for a candidate with 43% in 12th Science Maharashtra Board?

For recruitment as soldier, you have to appear and qualify in the recruitment examination conducted by Indian Army.

The examination is conducted in various stages such as Physical fitness, Written and Interview ( if conducted for the post ).

For information visit the local newspaper daily or the magazine.
14th September 2018, 05:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Indian Army Soldier for a candidate with 43% in 12th Science Maharashtra Board?

For a General duty soldier in Indian Army, you need minimum class 10th qualification from a recognized board. You need to apply for the job, when there is a notification by the Indian Army.

Selection will be on the basis of physical fitness test and written exam. Just make sure you fulfill the minimum physical requirements for the Soldier post.
14th September 2018, 06:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After completing your 12th standard with science stream you can join Indian Army through NDA entrance test that is conducted by UPSC twice in a year in the month of April and September.
If you would be able to qualify the entrance test then you would be eligible to apply for Indian Army as an Indian soldier.
15th September 2018, 11:38 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

For selection as a soldier in Indian Army you have to appear and qualify in Physical and Written test conducted by Indian Army.

Recruitment rally is conducted by Indian Army for the selection. So, you have to keep yourself update about the rally and continue preparation for selection.
15th September 2018, 12:12 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

* The basic qualifications required for becoming a soldier in Indian Army are as below :-

i) You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

ii) Your age must lie in between 17.5 years to 21 years.

iii) You must have completed your Class 10th i.e; matriculation with at least 45% marks overall and 33% marks each subject from a recognized board of education.

iv) You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, having completed your Class 12th with 43% marks, you are eligible to become a soldier in Indian Army if you satisfy the marks requirement at Class 10th level mentioned above.

For more details and updates regarding Indian Army recruitment for soldiers, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
15th September 2018, 04:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can become Army Soldier by clearing written test and Service Selection Board of National Defence Academy entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

1. You must have passed 12th with at least passing percentage of marks. 43% marks is enough to apply for NDA exam.

2. Age limit is 16.5 to 19.5 years.

3. Female candidates can not apply for exam.
15th September 2018, 05:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy. This exam is conducted by UPSC every year. NDA has three wings: Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.

The eligibility criteria is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM as a main paper from a recognized board. Candidate age must be 16.5 to 19.5 years. Candidate must be unmarried Indian Male.

For more information, you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th September 2018, 06:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Steps to become an Indian Army Soldier after 12th:

Step I: Apply for National Defence Academy entrance exam. NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Senior secondary board passed candidate with any stream can apply for NDA exam. You can apply with 43% marks in 12th science Maharashtra Board.

Step II: Then you need to clear both written test and Service Selection board of NDA exam for final Selection in Army as an officer.
15th September 2018, 07:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Army after completion of your 12th standard Science stream with 43% aggregate marks from Maharashtra Board, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board and unmarried male candidates who are in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years are eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Army.
15th September 2018, 10:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can become soldier in Indian Army through National Defence Academy entrance examination. With 43% marks in 12th science Maharashtra Board, you can apply for NDA entrance exam.

The age limit is 16.5 to 19.5 years for unmarried male Indian candidates. You need to qualify written exam and Service Selection board for final selection.
16th September 2018, 11:24 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To become an Indian Army Solider after completion of your 12th standard with 43% aggregate marks from a recognised board. To join in Indian Army, you need to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You should be a citizen of India.

2. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.

3. You should be an unmarried male candidate.

4. You should be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.

5. You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years.
17th September 2018, 09:56 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

You can become an Indian Army Soldier with 43% marks in 12th through NDA examination.

You are eligible to apply for NDA exam with 43% marks in 12th science stream. The age criteria is 16.5 to 19.5 years.

You need to pass written test and SSB for final selection in Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?