26th September 2020, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or UP State Board, which is favourable for Medical entrance exams preparation?

I want my daughter to become a Doctor. She is preparing for the Board exam of Senior Secondary from UP State Board. I am planning to suggest her for joining CBSE school in Higher Secondary for his betterment. My question is, if she joins CBSE school then its suitable for his preparation of Medical entrance exams or she must remain in a UP State Board?

30th September 2020, 02:03 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: CBSE or UP State Board, which is favourable for Medical entrance exams preparation?

If she is bright student and can prepare by herself then migrate her to CBSE Board where she will learn something.

If she is average or below average student let her study in UP board where she will get proper time to prepare for entrance exam with the help any tuition.
30th September 2020, 01:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or UP State Board, which is favourable for Medical entrance exams preparation?

You can pursue higher secondary from any recognised board, there is no relaxation or reservation for candidates of any board to get admission in medical course or for appearing in NEET.

Candidates with smart and consistent study as per the syllabus of NEET examination will become eligible to qualify in the examination and get admission in medical course.

So, you can pursue from any board as per your convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?