26th April 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?

Hello Sir/Madam,
Unfortunately I have got compartment
in Mathematics subject of 12th CBSE Board exam.
Now, I want to know that when the compartment
exam is going to be held? And suggest me should
I give 12th again from CBSE Private Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  2. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  3. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?
  4. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  5. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  6. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  7. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  8. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  10. How can I reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Private Board exam?
  11. Procedure for changing 12th board from CBSE board to MP board?
  12. Can I appear in Compartmental exam if failed in 1 subject of 12th CBSE being a Private candidate?
  13. How can I reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  14. Can I do B.Pharma while doing 12th class as a private candidate?
  15. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  16. Can I reappear in 12th from IGNOU board if failed from CBSE board?
  17. Can I apply for 12th CBSE Board exam if failed from WBCHSE Board?
  18. Will I be able to appear in Compartmental exam if failed in more than 2 subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
3rd May 2015, 02:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?

You can get the exact information of the date of compartment examination from your school officials, therefore I kindly request you to contact your school officials in order to get the further information on it.

Now, coming to your second question as to whether you should go for your compartment examination or not.

Well, in my opinion you should go for compartment examination of your paper and with full preparation as if you ignore it now, you probably might have to face a lot of problem in your career ahead, so it is better for you to go for it now and try to score well in your board this time.
3rd May 2015, 11:04 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?

The compartment examination has to be given in next year after giving your board results are out and in next year you have to give your compartment examination with the fresh batch.
If you have given your examination from private CBSE board, then for compartment examination also you have to appear from private board only.
30th September 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my cbse with phy chem bio and english but i got compartment in maths.. I attempt three times to get pass marks in maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?