22nd December 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Chances of further studies and career after passing Madhyamik with 50%?

I had given madhyamik exam and passed it with 50% can you tell me that what chances stand for me in further studies and career?

26th December 2013, 11:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Chances of further studies and career after passing Madhyamik with 50%?

Do not be disheartened with the score as you always have the best ways to re-write your success. First of all, you need to think hard as to what you wish to opt for like arts, commerce or science. After selecting your option then pursue class 11and 12. The score in the class 12 matters a lot especially for the competitive examinations. Your chances for medical and engineering are open if your score is good in class 12.
18th April 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of further studies and career after passing Madhyamik with 50%?

After madhyamik is it possible to eligible for llt preliminary examination
27th May 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have passed the madhyamik exam 2017 . I have got 495 and i don't study in arts. What are the different aspects of further studies ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?