27th January 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Chances to score 90% in ICSE 10th Board exam for a candidate who has completed the syllabus?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get good percentage of marks in my Board exam. I am studying in 10th with ICSE Board and my Board exam is very near. I have to score atleast 90% marks. I have already competed the syllabus. So, what are my chances to score 90% marks?

2nd February 2019, 08:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to score 90% in ICSE 10th Board exam for a candidate who has completed the syllabus?

If you have completed your syllabus now there are chances that you will score above 90% marks in your examination but it is very important to know that how have you prepared yourself for the examinations, here I am giving you some of the tips that will help you to raise your marks.

As you have completed your syllabus now it is the time to analyse yourself by practising previous year question papers and mock tests. Practice 10 years question papers and moke test each week. This is the best way to analyse yourself.

The second most effective way to analyse yourself is to practice all the questions that are given at the end of each chapter of your text books.

Don't be overconfident that if you have completed your full syllabus you will be able to achieve higher marks because it totally depends upon your conceptual efficiency.
2nd February 2019, 09:07 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to score 90% in ICSE 10th Board exam for a candidate who has completed the syllabus?

If you have prepared well for your examination and determined then I am sure you will do well in examination, however in order to stay consistent, you will have to follow the below mentioned steps;

> You will first of all have to maintain a proper time table and strictly follow it accordingly.
> Keep a habit of revising your daily studies at the end of the day.
> If required, take proper private tuitions.
> Clear your doubts at the earliest as piling it up will only create issue for your ownself.
> Be confident.
> Allow your mind to be free by taking some time out of your daily routine for any outdoor activities as "all work and not play makes jack a Dull boy".
> Eat and sleep well as a "Healthy body carries a Healthy mind".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?