6th October 2017, 12:22 AM
SHASHVAT SHAH

Is it possible to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam as an external candidate?

Is it possible to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam as an External candidate? AS I GIVE 6 AND 7 STANDARD EXAM IN CBSE. BUT NOW IN 9 TH STANDARD, I AM IN ABROAD. AND WANT GIVE 10TH STANDARD EXAM IN CBSE AS EXTERNAL CANDIDATE. IS IT POSSIBLE?

15th October 2017, 01:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam as an external candidate?

First thing I would like to let you know that both CBSE ( Central Board of Secondary Education ) and ICSE ( Indian Certificate of Secondary Examination ) are two regular board of education of India and hence one can not appear in their Class 10th board examination directly as an external candidate.

The only provision by which one can appear in Class 10th board examination of these board as external candidate is when one fails to clear his/her Class 10th board examination as a regular candidate in his/her first attempt.

So as per the above mentioned details it is quite evident that you cannot appear in CBSE or ICSE Class 10th board examinations directly as an external candidate after your Class 7th from abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?