17th February 2023, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Changing subjects in class 12 ISC is allowed? Can I change from Maths to Business Studies in class 12?

I am a student of class 11. I want to know whether I can change from Maths to Business Studies in class 12?

18th February 2023, 12:47 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Changing subjects in class 12 ISC is allowed? Can I change from Maths to Business Studies in class 12?

Yes, it is possible to change subjects in class 12 ISC, subject to certain conditions. The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) allows students to make changes in their subjects, but only within the first two months of the academic session.

To change from Maths to Business Studies, you will need to follow the process set by your school and the CISCE. You will need to fill out a form requesting the change and provide a valid reason for it. Your school will then review your request and submit it to the CISCE for approval.

Once the CISCE approves the request, you can start attending Business Studies classes and will need to study the subject from the beginning as per the revised syllabus. It's important to note that changing subjects may have an impact on your final grades, and you should consult with your school and teachers before making a decision.
30th June 2023, 05:54 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Changing subjects in class 12 ISC is allowed? Can I change from Maths to Business Studies in class 12?

No. Candidates for the ISC are required to take English and three other papers (or subjects) compulsorily. In addition, candidates can take two more papers i.e. a total of six papers. In case a candidate finds it difficult to cope with the curriculum, they may drop the additional papers (if they've taken any).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?