1st July 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the subjects in 10th class which were opted in 9th class?

can we change subject in 10th class which we opted in 9th classor take an optional subject

1st July 2015, 07:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the subjects in 10th class which were opted in 9th class?

Yes, you can change the subject in 10th class if you have opted it as a optional subject in your 9th standard. If there is any optional subject in your 10th standard, you can opt the subject of your choice irrespective of your 9th standard subject. I suggest you to opt for subjects which are useful for you in future while pursuing your higher studies.
1st July 2015, 09:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the subjects in 10th class which were opted in 9th class?

Yes, if you are a CBSE student, you will have some optional subjects, from which you should choose some subjects, in which you are interested. And you can also change those subjects in your 10th standard, even if you have opted for some subjects in your 9th standard. So, after joining in 10th standard, you can choose some subjects from your optional subjects.
2nd July 2015, 01:06 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to change the subjects in 10th class which were opted in 9th class?

No Its not possible to change the subjects after passing 9th class because registration is done in 9th class for 10th board exams that means you are already registered on board with the subjects you filled up in 9th class

As per my knowledge it totally depends on the school because they can change if they want by sending an letter to board regarding your issue its not possible to do this on the basis of your own so i personally suggests you visit the school with your parents and fix a meeting with principal tell them all issue may be they will solve the problem
6th July 2015, 01:04 AM
pointer01

Hello,
Sorry to say Dear but, it is not possible to change your subjects in class 10th as the registration is already done.

I think you may talk to your principal she will definitely tell you the right solution or any alternate solution for this problem.

Good Luck.
27th July 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

can i change computer science with bio in 10 class but i have already conduct 9th exam? what procedure to change registration of subjects in scendery school board lahore
1st April 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I change computer humanities group with computer science in 10?Lahore
8th July 2017, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

My son is having difficulties with 10th cbse maths can he change to another subject?
12th October 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i opt english language and literature instead of communicative english in class 10?
22nd January 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

If school authorities send fifth compulsory subject without consent of student and send registration form, can we request to change the subject??
13th February 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying Sanskrit instead of Hindi in 9th class she wants to change her subject from sanskrit to Hindi in 10th C.B.S.E board what is the procedure for it please tell me .
16th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

My son has just been promoted to class X in ICSE. He wants to change his optional subject Computer. Please, tell me the procedure
10th April 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying sanskrit instead of hindi .he wants to take hindi now. Can he take hindi?
19th April 2018, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my subject sanskrit to hindi. I took sanskrit in 9 class. But now i want to change my subj to hindi. Can i change my subject please help me
15th November 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can we change the school to state from CBSE after registration in 9th class?
30th March 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Is possible to change elective subject of class 9 in seda .If yes please send me the details for changing processes
20th May 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my son subject to "IT" in place of Social science. I heard it is possible, if yes then, Will there be any issue in future if he is not choosing social science ?
24th May 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in Dubai. She is in 10th std now but due to some unavoidable reason we had to shift back to India Thane.The subjects that she has taken in 9th are not offered in many schools here in Thane she is in icse board can she she chage the subjects.
23rd September 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How can i change wrong information in the registered details of 10th examination.?
23rd September 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the wrong details of registerd student of grade 10 ?
11th November 2019, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

In ICSE student wants to change optional subject in 10th that was registered in 9th ...is it possible now?
12th November 2019, 07:42 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In ICSE student wants to change optional subject in 10th that was registered in 9th ...is it possible now?
No, you cannot change the registered optional subject that you have chosen during your 9th Standard. According to ICSE once you cleared your 9th class then you cannot change the subjects.

For more information you can visit this link:

https://www.cisce.org/FAQ.aspx
12th November 2019, 07:52 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to change the wrong details of registerd student of grade 10 ?
Yes, you can correct the personal details that you have given for 10th Board Exam. You have to visit the official website of the board and there you have to sign in and click on the Personal Correction and type the corrected information. For more information you can visit this link :

https://www.cisce.org/FAQ.aspx
8th March 2020, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I have taken basic math in class 9 now I realised I good In maths so can I change my subject to standard maths in class 10 please tell
17th June 2020, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Actually I am from kerala I am a 10th standard student myself I am good in every subject except hindi. I always get a maximum of 50%-60% in hindi subject and it is too difficult for me to by heart each and every line in hindi because I dont know the language much properly.In my school there was no option for choosing any subject in class 9th.We were forced to take the subject but I was not knowing that we had a multi option and my current situation is bad. I am badly depressed,because I had a ambition to become a doctor and In our school to choose the stream bio-maths in class 11 we should get a minimum of 80%-90%mark. So please don't spoil my dreams please take the required decision.I am helpless because whenever I call the teachers they are saying that you want be able to change and they are lying that if you want to choose IT then you would have chose it earlier don't blame us. Please do the needful. School name:CHINMAYA VIDYALAYA VADUTHALA
STATE:KERALA
DISTRICT:ERNAKULAM
22nd September 2020, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my opted subject in class 9 icse after giving 1st term exam.
22nd November 2020, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Can i change subject in class 9 if registration is done in up board
6th December 2020, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

I had taken economics in class 9.But now I really want to take up science.is this possible?please help me.
5th March 2021, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my elective subject from Adv.Maths to computer in class 10th after registration?I need to change my elective as my earlier decision of adv .maths was not good for me ..I m doing in it as I can't keep up with Adv.Maths
30th June 2021, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my subject after 10 i have chosen bio in class 9
9th December 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my elective subject in class10 Seba board(Assam)
2nd June 2022, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I change my ellactive sub plzz help me seba board
3rd June 2022, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Class 10 subject is changed when class 9 subject is Hindi changed in sanskrite
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?