5th July 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Commerce or Science, which is to study in HS to become a Bank Manager?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to become a Bank Manager. I am studying in 9th standard of PSEB Board. My sister is taking Science in 11th standard. But I have heard that I have to take Commerce for this. I don’t understand why? So, I want to know which I study Commerce or Science?

8th July 2019, 02:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce or Science, which is to study in HS to become a Bank Manager?

For bank manager job there is no specific stream but if you can take commerce then it will surely help you to get used to the banking field. These days most of the bank managers in the private sector have some management degree. Therefore going for BBA and MBA will be a good option.

For government banks or PSU banks, any graduate can appear for PO exam. Hence, the selection is mainly based on merit written exam and interview and your stream doesn't matter.
8th July 2019, 05:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce or Science, which is to study in HS to become a Bank Manager?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to become a Bank Manager. I am studying in 9th standard of PSEB Board. My sister is taking Science in 11th standard. But I have heard that I have to take Commerce for this. I don’t understand why? So, I want to know which I study Commerce or Science?

Candidates after completion of 10th can study Commerce stream to become a bank manager in the future. Candidates can choose the subjects like Accountancy, Commerce, Economics, English, Mathematics, etc. in the Class XI and XII to become a bank manager. The above mentioned subjects are useful to become a bank manager in the future. Candidates have to study at least a bachelor’s degree to become a bank manager. They have to appear for the competitive examination for getting a job in the bank.
9th July 2019, 12:40 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, choosing commerce stream in 11th standard is the best choice to become a Bank Manager. Commerce stream most intern linked with the Banking sector. In the commerce stream, you can learn Accountancy, Commerce, Economics, Business Mathematics. Once after completing Graduation course, you can apply for Bank Clerk or PO entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?