14th August 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose in commerce group to become a Branch Manager in ICICI bank?

Sir/Mam, Which subjects to choose in commerce group to become a branch manager in ICICI bank? I want to ensure that I will get prepared now. So, can someone please provide me with the details? I really wanted to become a bank manager soon.

17th August 2017, 03:49 AM
starberry

Default Re: Which subjects to choose in commerce group to become a Branch Manager in ICICI bank?

Hello,

SBI branch manager is a higher post. SBI does not directly recruit Managers. They recruit probationary officers who are given the post of assistant managers. Then, based upon experience and work performance, promotions to higher manager position is alloted.

To choose a subject in commerce, you can opt for the subject of your choice and simultaneously prepare for the exams when recruitment are open.

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?