20th May 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Complete process of counselling for admission through management quota for CBSE student?

Dear all,

my son is in CBSE, his score is good but it is being neglected in counselling even in management quota. We assume that, CBSE is suppose to be the widely accepted education system. But in engineering entrance itself it got neglected. Kindly explain the complete process so that it can be benefited to others too. let me know the details thru my mail also.

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE student - Counselling neglected
  2. List of MBBS college with Affordable Annual Fees in Mumbai?
  3. Cutoff for SC category in MBBS or BDS in government medical college, Aurangabad?
  4. Annual fees of private medical college of MBBS and BDS in Bihar and Jharkhand?
  5. How many MBBS seats are there in Jharkhand? Will I get MBBS in any college of Jharkhand after scoring 2510 rank in general category?
  6. What is the official website of MGM Medical College Kishangang Bihar? What is the fee structure and how is the infrastructure of the college? How many seats are alloted to MBBS students?
  7. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  8. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are private medical colleges good? After MBBS from private medical colleges can I get a government job? How good is Rama Medical College, Kanpur?
  10. Seat in engineering college after completing MPC with 81% without qualifying for EAMCET?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  12. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  13. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
  14. Will a NRI student get admission under the Management quota? What are the formalities?
  15. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  16. Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage
  17. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  18. When is the counseling application issued in Anna University?
28th May 2015, 12:21 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Complete process of counselling for admission through management quota for CBSE student?

we are unable to reply through mail but we can provide you help on this forum. Basically management seats are under institution's management so it depends on management that to whom they allot that seats.

You can not claim that seats on the behalf of your good score or entrance exam score. For getting management seat you need political approach or approach of higher authority of institution or some institution may ask for giving donation to their institution. so you need to negotiate to institution head. Just visit there and clear all your doubts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?