15th June 2011, 12:44 AM
mathricks

Seat in engineering college after completing MPC with 81% without qualifying for EAMCET?

i have completed my intermediate MPC with 81 % but i have not qualifed in eamcet 2011, can i get a seat in engg.college in twin cities

18th June 2011, 08:58 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Seat in engineering college after completing MPC with 81% without qualifying for EAMCET?

Without securing a seat in Engineering entrance exam you cannot apply for the counselling. You cannot secure a seat through counselling but you can try out in management quota.Since your a unqualified student hence your rank will not be alloted so better try out in Management quota.

The payment in Management quota will depend upon the type of college.If the college has got more ratings like NAAC Grades,NBA Accredited and other such ratings then the fee structure increases.Always choose a college which is AICTE or UGC Approved else the Engineering degree will not be useful.
18th June 2011, 09:30 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Seat in engineering college after completing MPC with 81% without qualifying for EAMCET?

You must have crack the entrance exam for get the admission in the engineering colleges.
18th June 2011, 10:58 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
what you say?
how it is possible without entrance exam
you get in to the college in which basis
it is impossible.
you go to your nearest college and talk to their admission officer to their another procedure........
18th June 2011, 11:56 PM
raja badam

you are not eligible for entrance of counselling.so you will try in management quota.

you can get seat only through management quota..

otherwise you can try in next attempt of EAMCET..

All the best for your future
21st June 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i have ipe 86% and eamcet marks as 48.in which college i would seat in vizag?
27th June 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

go for management quota
4th July 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

sir total how many seats in eamcet &howmany student r qualified &how many not qualified please tell me.
7th July 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathricks View Post
i have completed my intermediate MPC with 81 % but i have not qualifed in eamcet 2011, can i get a seat in engg.college in twin cities
dude iam also trying the same once call to this number and ask what he can do for u.9951892345 hes name is bhaskar. and pls let me know if there r any good coleges with fee reambersment.i cant pay lot of money
16th July 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

can i join engineering with low fee with out EAMCET in best colleges
14th September 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want seat in engineering collage after completing MPC with 92.3 and am not elgible in EAMCET but i did"t pay the counciling fee pleace give me reimbursment thank you Sir
13th May 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 50 in eamcet with 80% in mpc
what is my rank
31st May 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 38 MARKS IN EAMCET CAN I BE QUALIFIED IN IT
13th June 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i had 84.4% in ip if igot 60 marks in eamcet in wich engineering colleages i can have aseat
13th June 2012, 04:37 PM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i had 84.4% in ip if igot 60 marks in eamcet in wich engineering colleages i can have aseat

Without securing a seat in Engineering entrance exam you cannot apply for the counselling. You cannot secure a seat through counselling but you can try out in management quota.Since your a unqualified student hence your rank will not be alloted so better try out in Management quota.

The payment in Management quota will depend upon the type of college.If the college has got more ratings like NAAC Grades,NBA Accredited and other such ratings then the fee structure increases.Always choose a college which is AICTE or UGC Approved else the Engineering degree will not be useful.

19th June 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I got 38 marks in eamcet, and i've 81% in i.p.e.can i get the seat in any engineering college at kurnool
30th June 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

hi sir, i got 30 mrks in mcet that is not qualified and i got 88%in ipe is dert any chace in counseling plz gve the advice sir.
6th July 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir plz give the councling to not qualified from 35 to 39 also and think about we also ,give them the third counclig,plz,plz plz sir
14th June 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

isecured 790 marks in intermediate but only 36 marks in eamcet...........can u kindly give third counselling for many people like us........... as der as many seats in engg. plz sir ...........cn u kindly think about dis?????????.......... we r waitng 4 ur answer bcoz many futres are depnds on you sirr........ kindly think about dis sir...................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?