7th March 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

CBSE student - Counselling neglected

Dear all,

my son is in CBSE, his score is good but it is being neglected in counselling even in management quota. We assume that, CBSE is suppose to be the widely accepted education system. But in engineering entrance itself it got neglected. Kindly explain the complete process so that it can be benefited to others too. let me know the details thru my mail also.

3rd April 2014, 10:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE student - Counselling neglected

There can be many reasons for being neglected in the counselling after engineering entrance exams. It is true that CBSE is a widely accepted board of education and it cannot be neglected by any educational institute in India. If any educational institute is doing so, you can take the help of law and can get justice.

First of all you need to analyze the real reasons of such negligence. Negligence can be due to high rank in the entrance exams, seats being filled completely or there are some norms which you have not completed. Management Quota is a different issue where you need to find the right person to ensure admission since without good contacts it is not possible to get admission in Management Quota.

So enquire where lies the fault and rectify it to ensure proper admission in further opportunity.
3rd April 2014, 11:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE student - Counselling neglected

There can be many reasons for being neglected in the counselling after engineering entrance exams. It is true that CBSE is a widely accepted board of education and it cannot be neglected by any educational institute in India. If any educational institute is doing so, you can take the help of law and can get justice.

First of all you need to analyze the real reasons of such negligence. Negligence can be due to high rank in the entrance exams, seats being filled completely or there are some norms which you have not completed. Management Quota is a different issue where you need to find the right person to ensure admission since without good contacts it is not possible to get admission in Management Quota.

So enquire where lies the fault and rectify it to ensure proper admission in further opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?