23rd July 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to clear 12th class to get admission in graduation?

Dear sir
i am 9th fail. now i want to do graduation for that 12th is cumpalsary .
please advice can i do 12th directly

24th July 2015, 12:59 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it compulsory to clear 12th class to get admission in graduation?

Yes to get admission in Graduation you must have 12th passed. Without intermediate degree you cannot get any Bachelor's degree. Without passing class 12th you cannot achieve any degree. You can also do Diploma after passing class 10th to do graduation.

As you are a 8th passed student so, firstly you have passed your class 10th and after that 11th and 12th then you will be eligible to get admission in Graduation.
24th July 2015, 08:45 AM
bambam04
Member+

Default Re: Is it compulsory to clear 12th class to get admission in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir
Yes it is compulsory to pass 12th class to take admission in graduation
With 12th pass no one can get admission in graduation.
if you are diploma holder then you may also take admission in graduation because some of collages take admission on diploma basic in graduation.
24th July 2015, 08:51 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible to pursue the graduation. The eligibility to pursue the degree course from any of the recognized university is as :-

* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized university. Other than this all other criteria vary for the different courses and with the colleges/university.

So you must have to first qualify in the 9th class after then in the 10th,11th and finally 12th to get the admission in the graduation courses.

There is no short cut to get the admission in the 10+2 directly.
24th July 2015, 10:31 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Is it compulsory to clear 12th class to get admission in graduation?

I think it is not possible to get admission in graduation with out complete 12th.firstly you have to complete 12th if you want to do graduation.otherwise it is not possible.
24th July 2015, 12:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir
Yes, it is compulsory to cleared 12th standard before graduation degree.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for get admission in graduation degree.

Your age should be above 17 years.
24th July 2015, 01:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in any of the bachelor degree must have to fulfill the below given eligibility criteria.

Eligibility for graduation :

** You can go for various entrance exams for graduation only after completion of your 12th class.

** Also you can go for the graduation after completing your diploma.

But for diploma also you must have to pass the matriculation with no backlog.

So it is not possible to go for the graduation after failing in your 9th standard.

My suggestion to you is that you should go for the 10th class and try to score good marks in all subjects.

You can go for 12th directly with the open board.

The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is the Board of Education for Distance education, under the Union Government of India. It is a national board that regulates exams for Secondary and Senior Secondary examinations of open schools similar to the CBSE.
24th July 2015, 02:19 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have to complete 12th class in order to get admission in graduation.
Or else you can complete your diploma then you can get admission in graduation.
But to get admission in diploma curse you have to pass 10th class.

Otherwise there is no option to complete graduation without 12th and diploma.
25th July 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Yes you have to conplete 12th class for admission in graduation otherwise you may complete diplamo after 10th for graduation...
5th September 2021, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th and then o have completed my ITI so my question is can i take admission for gradutation ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?