21st December 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better for 10th student who is excellent in Mathematics?

Hi Sir, my son is going to appear the Board exam of 10th standard with Himachal Pradesh Board. He is execellent in Mathematics. After 10th, which course is better for him? We live in Baddi district and I want to shift my son to Hyderabad or Bangalore for education purpose. So, please help me in this regard.

29th December 2019, 04:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for 10th student who is excellent in Mathematics?

If he is good in mathematics then I would like to suggest you that he should opt for non medical stream in 11th standard consisting of subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics.
If he has interest in engineering then he can prepare himself for JEE MAINS and ADVANCED exam during these two years and if he wants to become a mathematician then he will have to pursue BSc in Mathematics and afterwards MSc and then PhD in mathematics.
3rd January 2020, 03:48 AM
rajsxn

Default Re: Which course is better for 10th student who is excellent in Mathematics?

Better to go with PCM rather then PCB but it also up to your interest coz being good and being interested is different. So I think go for what you like to do.Best of luck
5th January 2020, 01:08 AM
gudbad

He could try for JEE advanced and mains and other engineering entrance exams. So, let him take MPC.

Another option would be to pursue CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?