21st December 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How to enhance career being 5th student who is excellent in drawing and painting?

Sir,
My son is excellent in Drawing and Painting. He is now in 5th standard and doing fabulous drawings. I want to know that what he should do to enhance his career? Please suggest me for his betterment.

31st December 2015, 01:06 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: How to enhance career being 5th student who is excellent in drawing and painting?

If your son has interest in Art then he can definitely take up Fine Art as his profession. But this has to be kept in mind that a career in Art needs patience. You can't expect instant money or fame when you are into creative business. But if it your son's passion, then he can definitely pursue it. You have mentioned that your son has done upto 5th Year in Painting. Frankly speaking creative art doesn't require any degree. But for technical know how it is essential to have a degree in Fine Art. For that he can join Art College after +2 level. Such degree will not only enhance his skills but will help him to establish connections with different sources that will fetch him some good work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?