2nd February 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

R.S. Agarwal and NCERT books are enough to prepare for Mathematics exam of 10th CBSE? Toughest chapter of Mathematics in 10th CBSE?

Hello,
kindly somebody suggest me that is rs aggarwal
and ncert books enough for class 10 cbse maths
and which are the most hard chapters in class 10(cbse)?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards-

3rd February 2015, 03:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: R.S. Agarwal and NCERT books are enough to prepare for Mathematics exam of 10th CBSE? Toughest chapter of Mathematics in 10th CBSE?

Yes, both R.S.Agarwal and NCERT books are more than enough to practice for 10th CBSE mathematics exam. If you are interested you can even refer 10th mathematics by RD Sharma. Mostly all the chapters are easy, if you are good at mathematics. But, some of the students, feel difficult to solve problems from the following chapters.
->Number Systems
->Algebra
->Statistics And Probability

15th September 2015, 11:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: R.S. Agarwal and NCERT books are enough to prepare for Mathematics exam of 10th CBSE? Toughest chapter of Mathematics in 10th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
kindly somebody suggest me that is rs aggarwal
and ncert books enough for class 10 cbse maths
and which are the most hard chapters in class 10(cbse)?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards-
Yes ncert books and rs aggarwal are very good books and enough to score good marks in 10th cbse board exam. First practice ncert then go for rs aggarwal book. The difficult chapters are 1) Surface area and volumes. 2)Polynomials 3),Quadratic equations

18th September 2015, 12:40 AM
gokul ka raja

Yes this is much for 10th for cbse because all paper is based on ncert. and for more practise you choose a book like R.s. aggarwal or s.chand .
I think the statitics and probabilty is tuogh chapters for 10th students .So you give more practice to this chapters.

14th December 2015, 12:26 PM
Payal Dua

No its not enough you can practice R.D sharma also to score good marks.
evidyarthi.in , Examrace in these sites i got good stuff for practice. Hope this will help you. If You found some more sites just tell me too.

22nd January 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Basically ncert is basic study material. So one must finish ncert and then then can opt ml khaana, rs agarwal, Rd sharma etc but remember that don't solve questions by seeing them, try to approach it own our own If in case you don't know the solution then you may see. But I solved many questions from meritnation website and also practiced sums from ncert and rs agarwal only two books. These are enough to get 95 in board exams

7th February 2016, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

80% of the questions come from ncert.Its not the same question asked as it is given in ncert but concept u get from ncert has to used for solving it.If you are not getting the concept from it,then try rs aggarwal.its a good book for enanching ur concept...during last month of preparation practice paste 3 years papers of cbse board.You wil get the pattern.i was board topper and i have scored 89 in maths and 87 in science in 2015 boards.

29th May 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Is RL Arora a good reference book . Shall I study that or Rd Sharma and NCERT are enough.
Plz answer my question as soon as possible

15th August 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Is Rs agarwaal sufficient for scoring full marks in maths board 10 exam

7th January 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

In my opinion ncert maths solve 2 times then go for RD Sharma if you want to score 95% above.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?