14th June 2019, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue to become an Actor being a 10th CBSE student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 10th standard of CBSE Board. I am good in Mathematics. I am also interested in Acting. I want to become an Actor. What I have to do after 12th for become this. So, please tell me about the course.

29th June 2019, 10:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue to become an Actor being a 10th CBSE student?

Acting courses which you can join after passing your 12th-

3 months certificate course:

Facing audience and removing inhibition, bring mind and body

Cinemascope

Discussing films

Camera facing, miming, understanding different emotions

Body Language

Six months certificate course:

Diction Exercises

Elements of modelling

Character Dubbing

Complicated Dance Step

Setting full song with other artists
30th June 2019, 02:10 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Which course should I pursue to become an Actor being a 10th CBSE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am studying in 10th standard of CBSE Board. I am good in Mathematics. I am also interested in Acting. I want to become an Actor. What I have to do after 12th for become this. So, please tell me about the course.
Hello Sanket,

There is no specific particular course become an Actor. After 12th standard you can join in Acting institution like, Anupam khers Acting institute etc. You should develop your skills over, pleasing personality, energy, language skills, dancing talent and other talents needed to succeed as an actor. You can also join drama institutes to expose your talent over acting.
9th June 2023, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Akhona Gogwana I'm very passionate in becoming an Actor since I was 11 I pass my matric last year 2022 and don't have money to study further bt I bealive I can become 1 of the famous Actors if I can get a chance plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?