7th October 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should i choose in class 11th for studying English Literature and Functional English?

My favourite subject is english. So i would like to opt for english literature and i would like to do a degree in the same. So what stream should i opt for this in class 11th. Please reply soon, thanks in advance

8th October 2015, 03:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should i choose in class 11th for studying English Literature and Functional English?

To study English literature in 11th and higher classes, you can opt Science, commerce, Arts.

I would like to suggest to opt for Arts stream that you can concentrate more on your favourite subjects.
8th October 2015, 11:07 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should i choose in class 11th for studying English Literature and Functional English?

It is good that you have interest towards the English language.
After completing class 10th. Opt for the arts stream in class 11th and 12th and after completing class 12th examination opt for the English honours course in Graduation.
After that you can study English literature as a degree course.
9th June 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory for me to choose arts group in 11th if I wish to take English literature?. I have opted for commerce and is in a great confusion.reply soon so that I can make my amendments
28th May 2020, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I really like english so i have a thought of taking english literature. But i have a doubt of what group to take in 11th. Pls tell me guys.
8th June 2023, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Class 11 student English honours nahi kar sakte
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?