26th July 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia?

Hi,
I am in 10th CBSE. Currently I am learning in Saudi Arabia. Due to many Laws over here I may face a situation in which I have to go back to India. If I am going there at my half semester of 10th CBSE, will I get a chance to complete over there or should I restart? Please let me know and if I am giving my exam to enter a new school and if I do really well in that even if my 9th standard marks was low then will I get admission over there?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  2. Sample papers of Kannada test for CET exam?
  3. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  4. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  5. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  6. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  7. Candidate who have done 12th from International Indian School Saudi Arabia can appear in PMT?
  8. Can I appear for MHT CET and AIEEE Exams being a candidate having completed 10th and 12th from CBSE School in Saudi Arabia?
  9. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  10. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  11. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  12. Is it possible to continue high secondary in India after doing secondary studies in Saudi Arabia?
  13. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh?
  14. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  15. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  16. Eligibility to appear in NEET/PMT for 12th CBSE student of International Indian School, Saudi Arabia?
  17. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  18. fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state? -- [Most Discussed]
27th July 2015, 06:14 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia?

You can continue with 10th class in India. As you will with half semester so, you have to work very hard. Join coaching for the tough subjects. Firstly register yourself and fill the registration form. Make sure that the registration is very important to sit in the examination and register yourself in your previous school from where you want to continue class 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?