7th February 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Which courses one should do after 12th to become a CA?

I am a16 yr old girl in 11 class who is totally confuse about what i need to do after 12 class to become a CA and how i will develop my base from 11 class to prepaire myself for becoming ca.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after 12th Economics courses? Courses after 12th without Maths?
  2. Which are the courses available after 12th? I have passed 12th -- [New]
  3. Courses available after 12th Economics and 12th without Maths?
  4. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  5. Which are the uncommon courses to pursue after completion of 12th?
  6. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 in Non Medical stream?
  8. List of good courses on the basis of 12th percentage? Which courses to choose other than CA,CS,MBA and ICWA?
  9. Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)?
  10. What are the courses after passing 12th? I have completed 12th
  11. Best courses for me after completing 12th commerce with 51%?
  12. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses?
  13. Which are the courses available after 12th related to MBBS?
  14. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  15. List of some Biology courses that can be done after completing 12th std? How may I do such courses? Is preparation required for the same?
  16. Courses available after 12th science other than B.Tech?
  17. Which courses can I do after passing 12th other than medical or engineering
  18. Which are the various courses available after 12th(PCM)?
12th February 2014, 09:38 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which courses one should do after 12th to become a CA?

C.A --- CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY

The CA Course is pursued after the completion of the 12th class commerce.Generally the Institute of Chartered Accountants of the India regulates the Certification of CA’s.So as you are willing to become C.A you need to write some set of examinations.Generally the exams are held at different intervals of the Study.There are basically three levels of the examination.The first round is Intermediate examination.For this the minimum qualification is Intermediate from the commerce stream.

The Second round of the C.A Process is Foundation Course,this is the secondary level.And the final round is Final level of examination.Those candidate who complete the second round they are eligible for getting in to the third round.

Soon after completion of the 10th class the candidates need to apply for the Competency Professional Test(CPT).But generally it is only possible for the candidates to write after completion of the Intermediate class.You can register as a Student with the Board of Studies-ICAI for the theoretical education.You can take the Intermediate examinations after 12th months of the training.Soon after passing the Final exams then you can become a member of ICAI. So.So that you can easily become this way a Charterd Accountant.
21st March 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses one should do after 12th to become a CA?

I have recently completed my 12th(MPC).I don't like engineering.Being an MPC student can l look forward for CA course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?