6th February 2012, 06:34 PM
aiswarya.v.k

List of some Biology courses that can be done after completing 12th std? How may I do such courses? Is preparation required for the same?

may i know what are the courses advisable after finishing 12.And also where is the courses like geology is available. what are the preparations needed.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses and career options are available after passing 12th std science with P,C,Biology and Psychology with 56%?
  2. Which subjects should I choose for CET to go for Biotechnology? Best institute for Biotechnology in Pune for Graduation?
  3. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  4. Courses in Biotechnology after 12th standard with Science (Biology)?
  5. List of courses related to Biology to join after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Can I do CA after opting for Hindi in Class 11? Career options other than CA?
  7. What courses are available for me after passing 12th science(Biology)? How can I prepare for admission in medical?
  8. List of courses that can be done after 12th Biology?
  9. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  10. How many courses are available in Biology after passing 12th?
  11. Which are the courses related to Space Technology? Which universities offer these courses?
  12. Courses available to study in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 55% in 12th Biology? -- [New]
  13. What's the admission criteria for ISRO? List of courses required for the same? I'm studying in 11th std
  14. Study materials for tnpsc (Assistant Engineer, Electrical Engineering)
  15. In Group 1 exam, which subjects are better for me except science?
  16. List of courses available for the Biology students after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of courses along with their details can be done in Gujarat after 12th? List of colleges along with their name and address in Gujarat for the same?
  18. Courses which are available in Biology after 12th standard?
19th May 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of some Biology courses that can be done after completing 12th std? How may I do such courses? Is preparation required for the same?

sir tel me the branches ofter finishing PCMB
11th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of some Biology courses that can be done after completing 12th std? How may I do such courses? Is preparation required for the same?

courses after completing 12th with biology?
4th July 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10th class and my maths grade is d i want to became engineer in future so instead of b.tech i want to take PCB. my grade in science was b1 after 12th frm bio i will gve entrance of bio-tech . Is my decision correct???????? plz suggest me about my future.
24th July 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I want course opportunity for the student of 12 th class with Bio, Chem and Phys obtained 56% marks
27th December 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i,m student class of twelfth to biology but I put interest in computer. Then which course is available for me
27th December 2012, 11:37 PM
sushildhaker

Some courses after class 12th with biology are-

1 Diploma in biomedical science

2 diploma in life sciences

3 BSc in biomedical sciences

4 BSc in life sciences

5 Bsc in biotechnology

Colleges for these courses are-

Acharya nagarjuna university,

Delhi university

loyola college

St Xavier's college

Jadavpur university

BHU

Bansthali university

Bhartidashan university.

DAVV Indore

Christ college

Lovely Professional university.
28th January 2013, 08:05 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

List of some Biology courses that can be done after completing 12th std

Some courses after class 12th with biology are-

1.BSc in biomedical sciences
2.BSc in life sciences
3.Diploma in biomedical science
4.Bsc in biotechnology
5.BSc in life sciences

some coll. are----------------

1.Christ college
2.Acharya nagarjuna university
3.Bhartidashan university.
4.DAVV Indore
5.Christ college
6.loyola college
7.Jadavpur university
8.Bansthali university

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14th April 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i i want to knw mre abt paramedcl courses,scopes etc......i completed my plus two biology........interested in biology only....suggest some biology courses other than mbbs.
4th June 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw abt biotechnology courses, scopes
26th May 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i pass plus two with A grade in biology.i have intrested to stady botany or zoology in higher stadys.what couse is best for me?and its scope in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?