12th April 2016, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in PSEB 12th PCM to join Punjab Police CID Wing?

Sir,
I am a student of 12th Non Medical of PSEB. I want to know that how much marks should I score to join Punjab Police in CID Wing?
Thanking you!
Gursimran Singh Sarao

14th April 2016, 11:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in PSEB 12th PCM to join Punjab Police CID Wing?

To be eligible to join in Punjab Police CID Wing, the minimum educational qualification required is completion of Graduation or equivalent from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued Graduation course, being a 12th passed student, you are not eligible to join in Punjab Police CID Wing. So, I suggest you to pursue Graduation course in any stream of your interest, so, that you are eligible to apply for job in Punjab Police CID Wing.
14th April 2016, 08:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in PSEB 12th PCM to join Punjab Police CID Wing?

You need to have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in order to be eligible to join Punjab Police CID Wing. However, mere scoring the marks will not be entertained, you will also have to appear for entrance examination in order to prove yourself worthy of joining Punjab Police CID Wing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?