25th January 2019, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu exam to study HS Science? Format of 10th Tamil Nadu Board exam?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have just entered in 10th class of Tamil Nadu Board. I want to know about the format of Board exam listed by this Board. And tell me what percentage I have to secured for getting Science in Higher Secondary?

13th February 2021, 06:41 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th Tamil Nadu exam to study HS Science? Format of 10th Tamil Nadu Board exam?

You are in 10th standard Tamil Nadu board the format for examination is usually taken in March and April
Instant supplementary examination is taken in the month of June /
Supplementary examination is taken in the month of September/October
The minimum percentage you have to score is 35% in each subject out of hundred marks
Science subjects consist of both theory and practical examination. The passing marks in theory for science is 20 out of 75 and practical 15 out of 25
Marks scored in optional subjects are not considered for pass result
You have to give part 1 Tamil language which is compulsory, part 2 which consists of English, part 3 of maths, science and social science, part 4 is optional languages
The age is 14 years
You have to work hard to get more marks to get a good college to study science.
All the best in your examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?