25th January 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in KCET as a local candidate if studying 12th in other state being a candidate of Karnataka?

Hello friends, I am a local candidate of Karnataka and studied till 7th standard there. from 8th standard I have studied in another state. Right now I am studying in 12th standard from another state. So, if I want to appear in KCET then I will be appear as a local candidate or not?

13th February 2021, 06:05 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Can I appear in KCET as a local candidate if studying 12th in other state being a candidate of Karnataka?

Ask you have studied in karnataka till 7th standard and you have studied there for minimum of 7 years you are eligible to give KCET.
Also if either of your parents have studied in Karnataka for at least minimum of 7 years then you are eligible to study and give KCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?