17th April 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to join ICSI course?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that how much minimum percentage is required in 12th of WBCHSE Board for Commerce student to join ICSI course? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  2. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  4. Minimum percentage required in 12th AHSEC to join ICSI course?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PSEB to get admission in ICSI course?
  6. Am I eligible to study ICSI being a 12th Commerce candidate? Details of this course?
  7. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  8. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  10. Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study English Honours in Jadavpur University?
  11. What should I do with 42.11% in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE?
  12. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  13. Can I study Law being a Commerce WBCHSE candidate?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th to get ICSI admission?
  16. What is the cutoff percentage required to get admission in NITTE Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I become an Accountancy Teacher of Higher Secondary Level being a 12th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?
  18. Is it possible to improve percentage of 12th WBCHSE being a student of B.Tech?
18th April 2016, 08:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to join ICSI course?

In order to join ICSI course there is no such marks requirement. You just need to have completed your +2 level of education with minimum passing marks from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?