5th January 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in class 1 at Puttaparthi School?

I wants to admit my daughter in puttparthi school in class first what is the procedure.........primary school admission

9th January 2014, 08:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in class 1 at Puttaparthi School?

Puttparti is one of the recognized schools of India providing quality education. In order to admit your daughter in the first standard in this school, you need to follow the below steps :-

--> Get an admission form from the school which can be availed from the office counter after the notice regarding admission is declared.

--> Fill it up completely and submit it.

--> Take your daughter for the admission test on the date given by the school authority.

--> On selection, you need to go to the school and appear for a general interview before the school admission panel. They will ask some basic questions to your daughter and ask about your profession.

--> After these, if your daughter is selected,her name will be displayed in the selected chart of students.

--> After that you need to pay the donation fees within the stipulated date and time which will ensure a seat for your daughter in the school.
9th January 2014, 04:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

1. Shri Satya Sai Higher Secondary School has an open-admission policy and the selection is done solely on the basis of merit. There is an age limit for the students in class I, as the ward should have completed 5 ½ years and should be less than 6 ½ years. Even for the class 11, ward should be 15 years plus. Application forms along with prospectus will be obtained from school office between January 1st and February 15th of every year. The application form along with the profile card and identity card should be filled and submitted in the school office before March 1st. For class XI, the written test will be on General English and on other subjects chosen by the students.
13th January 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

i am interested to join my daughter in your school in 1st class, i need admission form, we stay at kothagudem khammam dist my mobile no 9393834008,9989113841
19th January 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

ADMISSION FORM FOR CLASS FIRST CLASS .HOW TO GET ADMISSION FORM?
13th June 2022, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in class 2 in sri satya sai school puttaparthi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?