2nd November 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Date of Banaras Hindu University entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary?

Sir,
I am in class 10 now. I want to get admission in Banaras Hindu University. I want to know the date of entrance exam for Higher Secondary. Tell me the entrance exam date immediately.

28th November 2015, 05:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of Banaras Hindu University entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary?

Banaras Hindu university conducts School entrance test for admission of class 9 and class 11.

The date of examination for class 9 is over on 19-05-2015 and for class 11 it is completed on 20-05-2015.

The upcoming dates for 2016 admission are not yet released by the officials.

For official website go to http://bhu1.ucanapply.com/Integratio...lZMDAwMDAwMw==
17th February 2016, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Banaras Hindu University entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary?

Sir i want to know the procedure of admission in bhu in science branch in higher secondary.
26th March 2016, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir.please tell me when will be provide admit card for Xi class. My email is abdulbaria758@gmail. Com
26th March 2016, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir.please tell me when will be provide admit card for Xi class. My email is abdulbaria758@gmail. Com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?