25th January 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility and age limit to apply for Indian Armed Forces entrance exam?

Sir, I want to join Indian Armed Forces, I would like to know its eligibility criteria. I am preparing for my Board exam. I am studying in 10th RBSE. So, it will be very grateful of you if you share the details of Indian Armed Forces entrance with me. Also I want to know about the age limit for apply.

31st January 2019, 02:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility and age limit to apply for Indian Armed Forces entrance exam?

For recruitment in Armed Force you are eligible to appear for NDA and other examination.

Candidates after qualifying in the NDA examination are eligible for final selection.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

So, after qualifying in the examination you will become eligible for final recruitment.
31st January 2019, 03:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility and age limit to apply for Indian Armed Forces entrance exam?

At 10th board level, you will not be eligible for National Defence Academy entrance exam for joining Indian Army forces.

Eligibility for NDA exam:

1. Academic qualification required is 12th passed from a recognized board.

2 Age limit is 16.5 to 19.5 years.

3. Unmarried male Indian candidates can apply.
31st January 2019, 06:48 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Complete details of National Defence Academy exam for joining Indian Armed Forces:

Academic qualification: Minimum 12th passed from a recognized board. Board appearing candidates can also apply.

Age criteria: 16.5 to 19.5 years.

Stages of exam:

Written test.

Service Selection Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?