27th June 2011, 11:05 PM
swanda

Scope of occupational therapists and physiotherapists in Indian Armed Forces? Age limit for Post Graduates? What is the recruitment procedure for occupational therapists and physiotherapists?

what is the scope of occupational therapists and physiotherapists in Indian armed forces? what is the age limit for postgraduates in the same? what is the recruitment procedure for occupational therapists and physiotherapists?

22nd September 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of occupational therapists and physiotherapists in Indian Armed Forces? Age limit for Post Graduates? What is the recruitment procedure for occupational therapists and physiotherapists?

I had completed my bachelors in Physiotherapy and have experience of 5 months. i want to join in Indian Army so what is the procedure to join?
7th September 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of occupational therapists and physiotherapists in Indian Armed Forces? Age limit for Post Graduates? What is the recruitment procedure for occupational therapists and physiotherapists?

Scope of occupational therapists and physiotherapists in Indian Armed Forces? Age limit for Post Graduates? What is the recruitment procedure for occupational therapists and physiotherapists?
7th September 2012, 02:38 AM
anuarun143

Scope of occupational therapists in Indian Armed Forces?
24th June 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING PHYSIOTHEREPY . AND I WANT TO JOIN ARMY AFTER BACHULAR DIGREE OF PHYSIOTHEREAPY
19th July 2013, 12:40 AM
DEEPAK7836870070

i am doing physiotherapy.and i want to join indian army after bachular degree of physiotherapy.please tell me procedure how to join.
22nd September 2018, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam procedure to join as an occupational therapist in Indian army ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?