5th January 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?

Hello,

I have refer the total website, But there is no details in detail about the Admission for 12th Standard what are the Procedure to take the Admission, what are the documents work and also the Fee (Charges), And also i want the Confirmation that if i do the 12th From IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) and i get passed through IGNOU can i take the Admission from Pune university for further Qualification.
Please Help out me Please send me the Details

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  2. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU?
  3. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  4. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  5. Can I do M.A in English after doing BSc?
  6. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  7. Is IGNOU approved by AICTE? Information regarding Application for Fee Reimbursement?
  8. Last date of forms for B.Ed entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I take admission for MCA in IGNOU having completed B.Sc. Maths? Required documents for getting admission?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  11. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  13. Is IGNOU a good University? Fee structure for MBA and MCA in IGNOU?
  14. How to study MBA through IGNOU? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Last 5 years Openmat solved question papers?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  18. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
9th April 2016, 06:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?

To take admission in IGNOU you have to contact to the official website of the IGNOU simply and proceed for the admission from there only.
Below I have uploaded the official link, have a look over it.
Your class 11th mark sheet will be required at the time of admission along with your class 10th documents.
The Government of India has announced the open Boards as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). So, you can definitely take admission in any University for higher studies being an open University candidate.
The fee structure is given in the link for different courses. You can check from there.

http://www.ignou4u.in/ignou-12th-class-admission-open/
4th February 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?

To take admission into the IGNOU university you will have to register on the ignou's official website. You will need your 11th class mark sheet to take admission there. more details are shared on their official website. however you can get other information from here too http://ignoueducation.com
hope that helps you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?