5th September 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?

I m Bsc from Burdwan University , 2009 batch.I live in Asansol. I want to take admission as well as pursue in MSW course from IGNOU distant learning. Please provide me all detais abt the coures. MY mail ID is [email protected].

1) The nearest college or study centre and the whole process of admission.
2) eligibility criteria for the course.
3) fees structure of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  2. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects?
  3. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure and Procedure to get admission for MSW course through IGNOU?
  5. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  7. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  9. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  11. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  12. How to study MSW after B.A?
  13. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  14. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  15. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  18. How to take admission in MSW?
26th March 2012, 09:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m Bsc from Burdwan University , 2009 batch.I live in Asansol. I want to take admission as well as pursue in MSW course from IGNOU distant learning. Please provide me all detais abt the coures. MY mail ID is [email protected].

1) The nearest college or study centre and the whole process of admission.
2) eligibility criteria for the course.
3) fees structure of the course.
To pursue Master of Social Work [MSW] program from Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU], candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program in any stream from a recognized University. The minimum duration of the course is 2 years, whereas it can extend up to 5 years. The fee for the program costs around Rs. 12,100 per year. [The University keeps changing the fee from time to time and one will have to find out the details from the Study Centre/Regional Centre].

For information regarding the nearest study centre of IGNOU, one must follow the following link. Ignoustudycentre.
26th September 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?

why any age limitation is needed for this course
26th September 2012, 07:19 PM
sudha001

Hello Friend,

Master of Social Work (MSW)
Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 5 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 12,100
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:
Graduation.
Note: The University will keep changing the fee from time to time and one will have to find out the details from the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
Medium of Instructions: English and Hindi

For more info please visit the site http://www.ignou.ac.in

Thank You
17th December 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I am from moradabad , i am B.A second year , i want know about the msw , what is fee. And all detail , i 'm alreaday doing job in a NGO.
23rd June 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

hello sirji..! I m Shivsharan, B.Sc.B.Ed. (Sec.Teacher) from Hingoli (Maharashtra). I want to complit M.S.W... pls,help me..thnx.... gmail.. [email protected]
19th November 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i m working in coal india and i complete my b.a in geography so i complete the m.s.w course so from where i complete this course and i live in asansol...please reply as soon as possible...
25th November 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am working in NGO. I can study in MSW tamil medium?
30th November 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about distance education on MSW Course?
19th December 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for admission in msw
12th May 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I eant to know what is the last date to apply for msw coursr.is there any center in himachal pradesh which ptovide this course. If not then where do we attende classes . Is there entrance test for this course. What is the last date to apply.
2nd December 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i m ruchi. n i want to know that whats d % essential in graduation n pg for msw. bcz i have only 49% in post graduation n 43% in graduation.
17th January 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my MSW course at IASE deemed University. Now I came to know that it has not yet been recognised by Kerala universities, can I apply for an equivalency certificate at IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?