8th March 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Dholpur Army School?

Hello Everyone,
I want to get admission in Dholpur Army School for my son. I am a civilian.
Please guide me regarding the admission details and the procedure immediately.

9th March 2016, 07:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Dholpur Army School?

Dholpur Army school conducts entrance examination for candidates to provide admission. Students who clear the test and interview are very much eligible to get admission there, otherwise there is very less possibility for admission.

Admission process however starts from the month of April. You will have to fill in the application form which will be provided to you by the school itself, so collect it at the earliest and provide all the necessary details asked and along with the documents to be attached.

It would be better if you prepare your child for the exam and for the interview session to be carried out during selection. Once all the rounds are cleared, you will have to wait for the final results of the list to be declared stating the names of candidates allowed to get admission.
9th March 2016, 07:26 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Dholpur Army School?

To get admission in Dholpur school, your child will have to clear an entrance test conducted by the school itself in order to pick best students for the school. You will however also have to face an interview round along with your son and after clearing the interview, your child will probably get admission.

However, as you are from a non-army background, the chances for the admission of your child is not too strong as all Army schools do first of all prefer admission of children from any background and if there is any seats still left, then normal citizens are allowed admission.

You should however fill in the applications forms properly and submit it to the school before the last date and try to groom your child for the examination and interview so that he/she might not get nervous at that very moment of examination or interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?