29th August 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?

SAIRAM.
My son is studying in L.K.G in Chennai CBSE School.I want him to put in L.K.G in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School.Puttaparthy.May i know the details of procedure for admission?

15th September 2014, 02:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?

Firstly, for admissions in Puttaparthi residential school in class LKG, your child should be of age ranging from 3 years to 4 years. Secondly, about the admission process, some concise information is given below –
- Age limit is the first criteria this school looks for. So make sure the age of your son is in the range mentioned above.
- Since the admission is for LKG, there will only be an interview to just see the child’s behavior and how he/she reacts to certain things. They might ask some very basic questions but that’ll be it.
- The selection or rejection of a student by the school committee will be taken as final.
2nd November 2015, 02:05 PM
prakash_pranith

Default Re: Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?

Please let us know when will be interview for admission to lkg for acedemic year 2016-2017

Please update
16th November 2015, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Akshaya _kumar How to get admission in 2nd standard (CBSE Syllabus) Sri Sathya Sai Primary School puttaparthi for acedemic year 2016-2017 ?
23rd November 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Sai Ram,
I am seeking LKG admission for my daughter for 2016_ 17 , pls let me know the administration procedure with dates....

Thanks in advance...
Naresh
24th February 2016, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Sairam sir my son now studying 6th class now need admission in 7th class pl give me admission detiles about 7th class
28th March 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 5.his date of birth is15-07-2005. How he can get admission in class 6.please response.
13th June 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Sairam Sir/Mam,
My son is in KG right now and i want to know the admission procedures for class1, kindly provide me the details.
11th September 2016, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I would like to reveal that my son seek admission in 6th class for 2017-18 academic year. Hence I want to know the procedure for admission.
2nd October 2016, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Sai Ram .

My son is in nursery right now I want to know the admission procedures for class 1 please kindly provide me the details .
Sai ram
3rd January 2017, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Sairam, sir I know one poor lady ( widow age at 22) and also she has 2children ,one of (male child) 7 years, 2nd is ,(female) 5yrs and 4mns, she don't have any brothers,and sisters ,she was alone ,she was suffering to feed some food Let the children's at home to go to work place,she was seeking any org., to give good edu., with food with shelter and also if any available any job(work) she was illiterate please give a mail to [email protected] and also tell call to my Cell No. 9343235060. Kindly inform any availability at your org to join admission for sssps.MyName is Ask BHaskAR
7th January 2017, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir I want my son to join in the 7th standard so please let me know the procedure for admission
10th January 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I want my son to join in the 5th standard & my daughter join in the 1st standard so please let me know the procedure for admission. How to join in your institutions .some help me....
18th January 2017, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

My son is Studying LKG so please let me know the admission procedure for UKG so please kindly provide the details.
15th February 2017, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir my son is in 4th class right now I want know the admission procedures for class 5th please kindly provide me the details .

Raghava
17th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Sairam Sir/Madam, I have sent my son's admission form 2017-18 for class 1, How to know whether he has been selected or not?
I have no idea please help me out.
18th March 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Om Sai Ram, Please guide how to get admission for my son in 5th Std.

Kind regards,
Sampa Das Ghosh, (M) 8980244144
6th April 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Do we have any admission procedure for UKG? If yes, what's the procedure for it?
18th December 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir my son is in 4th class right now I want know the admission procedures for class 5th please kindly provide me the details .
3rd January 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is now studying 7th class. Is there any procedure for taking admission in 8th standard? if yes please tell the procedure.
15th February 2018, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is now studying in 1st class. Is there any procedure for taking admission in 1st standard kindly provide me details
24th June 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying lkg this year next year I want to put him in Puttaparthi pramary school so i want the details to come in next year to join my son in putaparthi
16th August 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 7th grade I like to join my son in 8th standard show me admission process
23rd September 2018, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for 4th STD? in this academic year.(2019_20)
25th October 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for 5th Standard. Kindly mail me to my mail I'[email protected]
17th November 2018, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello My son is in UKG. For next academic year 2019-2020, 1st grade what is the admission procedure? What are the formalities to be fulfilled ?? Please do reply.
14th March 2019, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Om Sai Ram My son is studying in 3rd grade Cambridge Syllabus I'm seeking admission for 4th grade admission with hostel facility in Sri Sathya sai School ,please guide me..
23rd April 2019, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure academic year2019-2020 in class 1st,my daughter is just completed in UKG.please inform to my mail [email protected] and my contact no-9470803641.
26th May 2019, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

My son having 5 year. I need admission details, my relative's daughter already studying there. I asked so many times they are not opening their mouth, but expecting admission. Send me the process how to get the admission .thank you ..
17th September 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

May I know the procedure of joining my son in 1st class at puttaparthi
25th November 2019, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

My son has 5 years old, I need admission for my son in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy. What is the procedure to get the admission and when admissions will be open for the academic of 2020-2021? Kindly let me know.
4th December 2019, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

May I know the procedure of joining my son in 6th, standard next year in puttaparthy and when admission stated at academic year 2019 -2020 kindly let me know - my contact no-(9769365011)
6th May 2020, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

May I know the procedure of joining my son in 4th, standard in puttaparthy and when admission stated at academic year 2020 -2021Kindly let me know. my contact no 9100261619.
7th July 2020, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Sai Ram,my son now he is 6th completed.i interested to admitt in Sathya Sai Puttaparthi please let me now about the accadamic year 2020 -2021.rules and fees my contact no 8618743594
22nd December 2020, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in 3rd classin satyasai primary school?
28th March 2021, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Sairam sir, I want to join my cousin in third class. May I know the admission process sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?