6th March 2014, 06:08 PM
sunithavenki

Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?

Sairam,

My son is studying in 3rd class CBSE school in Coimbatore. I was very much interested in putting him in Swamy's (Sathya sai Baba) primary school (CBSE syllabus) in Puttaparthi from the beginning itself. But, I want to try this year (atleast) for the 4th class. If the opening is there, please let me know the admission procedure, fee details and hostel facility. I also want to know whether there are any other branches of Sathya Sai Baba schools in all over India with / without hostel facility. Can I get the form through online? Can you send your reply to my mail [email protected] or through my mobile no.944371402.

sairam.

12th March 2014, 11:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?

There are not much information available online regarding the Sathya Sai Baba Primary School and the application forms cannot be availed online. So you need to go to the school and contact there to get the necessary info. However, admission in 4th class is difficult since very less vacancies are available and the admission is done on the basis of interview.
Yes, there are other branches as well. For other branches click here.

Address:-
Puttaparthi, Penukonda, Andhra Pradesh
9th March 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?

How can i get the application form for my kid to get admitted in Satya Sai primary School for standard1?
30th March 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

When is the last date for submitting enterance form on1 april in saiinternational school bhubaneswar
24th December 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sai ram sir my daughter aushmita debnath is in class 2. I want to get her admission at the lotus feet of sai. So please tell me the procedure.
6th November 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

My son DOB is 17/12/2008. He is presently studying in Class III. Is he eligible to take admission to Class IV if vacancies exist in 2018_19 in SRI Satya Sai Baba School,Puttaparthy.My email [email protected].
22nd April 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son is admitted in your school in 6th standard. How to admission in your school in any branches. Please reply me.
19th November 2019, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm physically handicapped person. Naku oka son. DOB-14-03-2014. Na arthika paristhithi chala takkuva. Kavuna nenu na son ni puttaparthi sai baba primary school lo join cheyaalni anukuntunnaru plz handicapped person pilla laki help cheyandi sir
3rd February 2022, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

We want admission for my brother he is 43 rd we want hostel for him at 4 th standard
30th November 2022, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class3 what is the procedure and criteria to get admission for 4th standard.
8th March 2023, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

My son is 5th standard students%u0964 I want admission sataya sai schoor prasanti nilayam in standard 6th is it possible sir
11th March 2023, 12:36 PM
Ar_pit

Admission to the schools is made random for Class 4, there is no entrance exam for the selection of the students .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?