17th September 2011, 09:22 PM
N.Sharada

How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?

My son is in class 4 and i want him to take admission in this sri sathya sai primary school.I want complete detail about the admission system.

5th January 2012, 11:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?

Sri sathya sai school has an open-admission policy.And you can collect application forms from school office personally or by sending D.DThe selection is done on the basis of merit.And the transfer Certificate of the previous school of your son is required because the date of birth recorded in the T.C. will be accepted. Request for any change in date of birth at a later date is not entertained.
28th January 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

is school prospectus available online?
29th January 2012, 12:04 PM
mani_baban

Sri sathya sai school has an open-admission policy.And you can collect application forms from school office personally or by sending D.DThe selection is done on the basis of merit.And the transfer Certificate of the previous school of your son is required because the date of birth recorded in the T.C. will be accepted. Request for any change in date of birth at a later date is not entertained.
1st February 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know entrance exme date for 5th class
when will i apply for that exame
26th March 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know entrance examination date for class-1.
please also convey the detail admission procedure as I am interested to admit my son to your esteemed school.
Please reply to my email i.d. [email protected]
23rd April 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
this is lalitha my sister son studing 1 st standard my sister and her husband was deid plz help to my sister son about studing i want to admission for sathya sai school i dont know how to apply and what is the procedure .
29th April 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I want my daughter to study in Satya sai school from 6th standard onwards what is the procedure and is there is admission test please reply to my [email protected]
21st June 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Sathya Sai Primary School for 1st standard and where we have to take admission form and other details about if any fee, hostel facility and where the primary school is situated nearby Rajahmundry E.G. District
15th July 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure in Sathya Sai primary school for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus), please let me know the fees particulars including hostel facility. please reply
me to [email protected].
Thanks & Regards
N PADMAKAR
SENIOR MANAGER - DLF - CHENNAI
M 9789053183 / 9884453183
22nd July 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Sharada View Post
My son is in class 4 and i want him to take admission in this sri sathya sai primary school.I want complete detail about the admission system.
they won't take admission in middle. Either in first or after 10th
9th August 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My Servant grandson is 5 Yrs old.she cannot afford his education.he is brilliant boy.how she can apply for 1st std in baba's school.please do needful help.please do reply me to [email protected]
Thanks & Regards
Neeta Kadam
29th September 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

My daughter is in 4th standard studying in delhi. I want to get het admission in 5th std in puttaparthy baba school. Kindly tell me the procedure.
Kindly infrom me at [email protected] or can call me on 9873305737.

Regds
M.lalita
2nd October 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My self Kalpana Subudhi, my daughter Punyatoya Subudhi is in std 5th studying in Odisha. I want her admission in your esteemed institutions.in puttaparthy. Kindly tell me the procedure. my e-mail ID is [email protected].

Regards
Kalpana.
10th December 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw how to get the form for application in puttaparthi institution of sri sathya sai baba
23rd December 2012, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

Unregistered

How to get admission in Sathya Sai Primary School for 1st standard and where we have to take admission form and other details about if any fee, hostel facility and where the primary school is situated ANANTAPUR
my email id [email protected]
26th December 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Sathya Sai Primary School for 7th standard and where we have to take admission form and other details about if any fee, hostel facility and where the school is situated ANANTAPUR
MY email id [email protected]
27th December 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,,,

My Son he is now 5 ...I want to know how do I get the admission form for Class - 1...is it possible to download the form through online...please let me know to my emial Id - [email protected] RAM
27th December 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam

My son now 5 .....he is now studying Upper Infant and I want to give him Bhagwan's School....Please let me know is it possible to get the admission form through online ...I am giving my mail ID please ensure me.....Sai Ram
3rd January 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Sai Ram...
I am Krishna murthy my son is studing in 4th std at Florence Public School,RT ngr,B'lore.I want to put him to Bhagavan Sai school in Muddena halli.Please let me know what is the date for issue the application for 5th standard. my ph no;9900095154
12th February 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My son is studing in 2nd std I want join him in 3rd standard in sathya sai primary school. How to get addmissin to him and is there any writen test please guide me.
15th March 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

My son Ritam Srivastava is studying in class IV in Mercy Memorial school Kanpur want to join in V standard in sathya sai Primary School.please furnish me other relative information regarding admission ,hostel facilities, is there any written test please guide me . My gmail address [email protected]
16th March 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

from what class the school is providing education for the children ,and what are the requirement`s
29th March 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

how to admission in class 2 1st year?
29th March 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

how to admission in 2 first year in sri sathya sai primary school?
30th March 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for my daughter & my sister son who is at the class of 6 & 4 My mail id is [email protected]
19th April 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET ADMISSION FOR MY SON IN 6TH CLASS IN SATHYA SAI SCHOOL IN PUTTAPARTHI .PLEASE GIVE REPLY TO MY [email protected]
2nd May 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
Hello sir,
I would like to know entrance examination date for class-6th. Please also convey the detail admission procedure as i am interested to admit my son to your esteemed school.Please reply to my email i.d [email protected] you.
20th May 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My son is studing in 2nd std I want join him in 3rd standard in sathya sai primary school. How to get addmissin to him and is there any writen test please guide me. I am very much intereseted to join my son in puttaparthi. What are the procedure, fee structure and hostel. kindly send me all the details my mail id: [email protected].
14th October 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir
My duaghter is l.k.g. i wan join in ukg in satya sai school. Plz give me info..email. [email protected]
16th October 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

HOW I GETS ADMISSION OF MY CHILD IN 1ST STANDARD? WHAT IS THE PROCESS & WHEN ? AT SATYA SAIBABA PRIMARY SCHOOL.
10th November 2013, 07:07 PM
nand kishore pinjani

Default How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?

hello sir,
my son studing 1 st standard and i want to admission for sathya sai school i dont know how to apply and what is the procedure .so please help me & guide us.
15th November 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in 1st,5th and 8th standard in smt. easwaramma english medium school in puttaparthi ? please give me any [email protected]
27th November 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son in 7th std kindly guide us how can we get the application form and when ?
29th November 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

sairam

I wants to admit my son premsai in IIIrd std in your school . so kindly give me the information III std seats are vacanted or not. Om sai ram
2nd December 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,I am Amitabh kumar sinha Having Daughter PARUL SINHA is age of 5 YRS. Would like to know admission procedure for Class 1. my Email id is ( [email protected] ) Regards:Amitabh kumar sinha,Patna
11th December 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, Iam Nagesh Having Daughter MN.Akshara is 4 years.would like to know admissionprocedur for1. My Mobil number 9440313394 iam working Dharmavaram town police station pleas I request
16th December 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir how can I get application what is the exact entrance date when the last date receipt.
18th December 2013, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam.I am shalini nadam my son c.r.pranav nadam I want appplication from for 1st class he is 5 &1/2 year old please send form to this id [email protected]
18th December 2013, 07:23 PM
shalininadam

Respeted sir my son studing in u kg I want online forum so plz kindly send the forum to this email id [email protected]
29th January 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir my relative son was studing in ukg i want to apply in online please send forum to this email id [email protected]
29th January 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My duaghter is 6 Yrs old.she cannot afford his education.she is brilliant girl.how she can apply for 1st std in baba's school.please do needful help.please do reply me to my mobile no : 8978047908 and my email: [email protected]
Thanks & Regards
c.mahadev
23rd February 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

my son is now in 7th class and I want admission to class 8th in any of the Satya Sai Bhagwan schools in Andhra Pradesh or in Karnataka. I have come to know these schools give the best of spiritual and academic growth to the child. I know I am late for the admission process but still looking for some hope that he gets a chance for the admission.

Please advice on how to go about the admission for 8th class in any of the Satya Sai Bhagwan schools in Andhra Pradesh or in Karnataka

thanking you and regards

Jitender
6th March 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sairam,

My son is studying in class 3rd at Coimbatore CBSE school. I was very much interested in putting him in (Swamy's) SATHYA SAI BABA primary school (CBSE Syllabus)from the beginning.But,even though it is late I want to seek the admission now for 4th standard. Can you please let me know the procedure to get the admission over there in Ananthapur, the fees details and the hostel facility. I also want to know whether there are branches of SATHYA SAI SCHOOLS is there in all over India? Can I get the form through online? please send the reply to [email protected]
9th March 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i am very poor and have a 4yrs son , am serious about providing moral-character based modern english mudium-education so i think your school is one of my choices please inform me how much expenditure is there for taking admission and procedures of taking admision from begning, its facility,prospectus, residential facility, fees details,hostel facility, and other important informations. [email protected]
10th April 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello, namaste. I want to join my son in second class. Plz tell me the admission
Procedure details. [email protected]
19th May 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

this is Madhavi my Daughter Completed 1 st standard My husband was deid plz help to my Daughter. i want to admission for sathya sai school i dont know how to apply and what is the procedure .
25th May 2014, 06:10 AM
Brijendra Dubey

Dear Sir

My daughter is in 5th standard studying in Bhavan's school prism cement mankahari Satna M.P.. I want to get her to admission in 6th std in puttaparthy baba school. Kindly tell me the procedure.
Kindly infrom me at [email protected] or can call me on 09424934632.

Regard's

B.K. DUBEY
30th June 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the admission procedure and date for admission in class 2nd for girl child in your school
22nd July 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, My grand daughter is studying UKG. I want her to join in 1st standard in Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi. Is there hostel facility for the age group of 5 years? Please let me know the details of School Fees, Hostel Fees etc. Also please send me relevant application form. My e-mail id is:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?