23rd May 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to become an Engineer if scored 60 marks in Physics and Chemistry respectively in 12th ISC?

Hello everyone,
I have got 60 marks in Physics and 60 marks in Chemistry in 12th ISC. I was expecting around 80 marks in both of them. Does my dream of becoming an Engineer fades here?

25th May 2015, 03:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to become an Engineer if scored 60 marks in Physics and Chemistry respectively in 12th ISC?

No, obviously not dear, yo can very well become a good Engineer in future. People are even doing Engineering with much worse marks.

However, always do keep in mind that what marks you have achieved in your +2 level will surely help you in your Engineering course, but that's not all. You will definitely have top work hard during your Engineering course so as to become a good Engineer.'

Therefore, I suggest you not to get disheartened and work hard from now on and I am sure you will one day become a very good Engineer.

25th May 2015, 11:52 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it difficult to become an Engineer if scored 60 marks in Physics and Chemistry respectively in 12th ISC?

Reality is that it doesn't matters how many marks you got in 12th Board exams the thing matter that is how many marks you got ion AIEEE All India Engineering entrance exams or JEE Main- Joint Entrance Exam conducted by Central board of secondary education because in India engineering colleges provides admission on the behalf of marks of JEE mains exam

You must have to score good marks in JEE mains to get admitted in any good government college of engineering otherwise only private colleges will provides you admission but there is no good education , no campus placement in private colleges so i suggests you never go for any private college

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?