23rd May 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

When the application form of ISC Improvement exam will be released? Last date of form submission?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to know that when the application
forms of ISC Improvement exam will come?
Kindly tell me the submission date.
Thank you in advance.

25th May 2015, 04:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of ISC Improvement exam will be released? Last date of form submission?

Application form for improvement examination is generally out after 2-3 weeks of announcement of results.

you can however collect the application form from the school's head office itself and can get the further information regarding the dates and procedure to fill up the form and about the necessary documents from the school officials.
25th May 2015, 11:47 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: When the application form of ISC Improvement exam will be released? Last date of form submission?

Exact date when the improvement exam forms are available is not yet released but usually forms are released in the month of august i suggests you keep in touch with any known book depot or from you current school they will provides you better information , wait at least of august month and then exams are held in the next year so in that manner you will get an sufficient time for preparations i would like to inform you when you buy improvement exam forms every details is mentioned in form to to fill up and where to submit the form if you fill it up offline otherwise you can fill up the forms at any internet cafe or any known shop , you can also check at official website of ICSE board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?