20th August 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to score 28 out of 70 in Physics and Chemistry Theory of ISC?

Hello Every1,
Actually i want to kno that is it compulsory to score 28 out of 70 in physics and chemistry theory in ISC just as in cbse they need to score 23 out of 70(theory paper) to pass..
In short I want to kno about ISC passing criteria in phy n chem.
Thank ya.

21st August 2014, 11:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to score 28 out of 70 in Physics and Chemistry Theory of ISC?

I think you should pass in theory as well as practical exam in both CBSE and ISC. Hence, make sure that you clear it comfortably. You have to score minimum 33% mark in theory then only you will be declared pass by the board.

You can calculate how much is 33% out of 70 and on the basis of that you have to score to pass the theory exam. So be prepared for the board exam and ensure that you clear it comfortably. Aiming low can be quite dangerous so be prepared for the exam.

If you have problem in studying then, take help of good teachers or get some coaching classes. Science is difficult if, you don't have good teachers and also you have to study regularly as the syllabus is vast for these subjects. Get some good books too which will certainly help in preparing for exams.

For passing exams ensure that you make notes of whatever you study and revise it thoroughly so that you are well prepared for the exams.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?