23rd November 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in KEAM for 12th Kerala State Open School student?

Sir, I am from Calicut. I am studying 12th from Kerala State Open School and I want to do BTech course. Please help me to know that I am eligible or not for giving KEAM? Thank you in advance.

29th November 2018, 06:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in KEAM for 12th Kerala State Open School student?

KEAM Eligibilty:

The academic qualification needed for engineering and medical courses are different. The minimum academic qualification required for admission to any course is passing class 12 for higher secondary examination with science subjects

For medical courses, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with PCB and English as a compulsory subject. Candidate must have passed the 12th standard with at least 50% marks.

For engineering courses, the candidates have to pass Higher Secondary examination of Board Of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala with 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together.

Being a open school pass out student you are eligible.
29th November 2018, 09:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in KEAM for 12th Kerala State Open School student?

KEAM Eligibilty:

The minimum academic qualification required to appear for KEAM 2019 is passing or appearing in class 12th or Higher Secondary examination. Only Indian nationals can apply for this exam.

Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31st, 2019.
There is no relaxation for minimum age and there is no upper limit for the exam.

KEAM is single tier entrance exam conducted in Kerala for admission to Architecture, Engineering and Medical courses.
30th November 2018, 07:28 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for KEAM ( Kerala Engineering Architecture and Medical )examination after completion of 12th from Kerala Open School which is a recognised board.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?