4th November 2020, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get BHMS admission through NIOS Board? Is it equivalent to Mizoram State Board?

I would like to know if Mizoram State Board and NIOS have the same value? Will NIOS affect me in taking admission in Medical colleges? I am doing my 12th from NIOS Board and I want to do a BHMS program after that. Kindly reply to me regarding this.

8th November 2020, 07:24 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get BHMS admission through NIOS Board? Is it equivalent to Mizoram State Board?

NIOS is a recognised board and is affiliated to Ministry of Education and equivalent to Mizoram state board.

So, candidates passed 12th from NIOS board are eligible to appear for various entrance examination to get admission in medical courses. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
9th November 2020, 04:19 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it difficult to get BHMS admission through NIOS Board? Is it equivalent to Mizoram State Board?

No, NIOS is not equivalent to Mizoram Board but it is not difficult to get admission in BHMS through NIOS Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?