18th April 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get BTech colleges in Telangana for CBSE students? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?

Hi, I would like to know that CBSE syllabus is tougher than Telangana State Board syllabus? While considering BTech admission, how CBSE students will be considered for BTech admission in Telangana? I am aiming to get cut-off between 120-150 marks in JEE Main. But I came to know that it is difficult for CBSE students to secure BTech admission in Telangana.

24th April 2019, 12:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get BTech colleges in Telangana for CBSE students? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?

I am giving you the details of taking admission in Telangana colleges for BTech. It is not difficult at all to secure the admission in BTech for CBSE student.

==> Candidates who are seeking admission in the state college of Telangana can apply through national level JEE MAIN 2019 or state level TS-EAMCET 2019 entrance exams for BTech courses.

==> Candidates from various places can apply in top engineering colleges such as Indian Institute of Technology, Birla Institute of Technology and science.

==> After qualifying the entrance exam, candidates have to register for the counseling and it will be managed by the exam conducting authority.

==> At the time of counselling, candidates need to verify their documents and have to fill their desired courses and counseling fee.

==> Once the counseling is done, the seats will be allotted as per their ranks in the merit list.
26th April 2019, 03:10 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get BTech colleges in Telangana for CBSE students? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?

There will be no difficulty in taking admission in B.Tech colleges in Telangana. JEE is a all India level examination to get admission in India's top most engineering college.

The College are distributed on the basis of the rank in JEE. Last year cut off was 35 percent.

The candidate having rank of 5921 was given Chemical Engineering in IIT Hyderabad.

You have to wait for the result of JEE and depending on your score your rank is decided and on the basis of your rank college is given after counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?