15th April 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Does Allen Career Institute, Jaipur sponsors scholarship test for Intermediate and NEET aspirant? Date of Scholarship test?

Hello, I am preparing for my Board exam of 10th RBSE. I want to join Allen Career Institute, Jaipur for my Intermediate and also for NEET. I want to know that Allen Career Institute schedule any scholarship test for admission? If yes, then please tell me when the exam they will take?

26th April 2019, 03:14 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Allen Career Institute, Jaipur sponsors scholarship test for Intermediate and NEET aspirant? Date of Scholarship test?

Yes, Allen Career Institute, Jaipur sponsors scholarship test for Intermediate and NEET aspirant which is known as "ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT)"

The next date of examination is 28/04/2019, 05/05/2019, 26/05/2019, 02/06/2019.

You can apply for the ALLEN Scholarship cum Admission Test online through https://www.allen.ac.in/

For more details contact them at below mentioned address:-

Allen Career Institute, Jaipur
S-2, S-2A, Sri Gopal Nagar, Khandal Tower,
Near Gurjar Ki Thadi,
Gopalpura Bypass,
Jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?