3rd October 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get MBBS admission in AIIMS for Open Schooling students? Is it equivalent to External Boards?

Respected Sir/Madam, Kindly tell me whether External Boards and Open Schooling have same value? I am looking forward to study MBBS in AIIMS. Will Open Schooling affect me in taking admission in AIIMS for MBBS course if I will clear my entrance exam for it?

5th October 2019, 06:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get MBBS admission in AIIMS for Open Schooling students? Is it equivalent to External Boards?

If you have studied from a government recognised board then surely it will be valid for admission in AIIMS for MBBS degree. Just make sure you perform excellently in the entrance exam conducted by the AIIMS.

You must study class 12th with PCB stream from a recognised open schooling board like NIOS with the minimum required marks to appear for the entrance exam. If you can perform well in the entrance exam you will surely get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?