7th October 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study 11th Science in English Medium being a Bengali student?

Hello Sir,
I am a Bengali student completed my 10th in Bengali Medium. I want to do 11th Science from English Medium. So, is it really tough and I can get any difficulty?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if studying 11th Science in English Medium for the first time?
  2. Can I study PhD in Modern History in Bengali medium rather English medium?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  4. Whether Bengali medium students can get chance in FIITJEE?
  5. Am I eligible to join CS course being a candidate from Bengali Medium?
  6. Can I do BSc in Microbiology if I am a Bengali student?
  7. How to prepare for IPS entrance exam? I am a student of Bengali Medium
  8. Requirements to transfer from WB Board to ISC board for 10th Bengali Medium student?
  9. CBSE affiliated English Medium schools which offer admission in 11th standard in Makarpura and Manjalpur?
  10. List of CBSE affiliated English Medium Science Higher Secondary schools in Erode
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th of English Medium if completed 10th from Hindi Medium?
  12. Sets of questions for WBCS preliminary exam?
  13. Can I get admission in engineering college after passing 12th from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Books to be referred for commerce exam?
  15. What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS with English, Bengali, Political Science, Home Science, Sociology, Mass Communication and Data Entry?
  16. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  17. English medium school in Delhi for admission in 11th having 3 years gap after 10th?
  18. How can I become a Government Teacher if completed 12th CBSE without Bengali and having less opportunities in West Bengal School Service Commission in English and Hindi Medium schools?
8th October 2015, 07:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study 11th Science in English Medium being a Bengali student?

It is good decision you have made to pursue your further education in English medium.

Since, you have done your schooling in Bengali medium and you want to do class 11 in English medium. You will not face that much difficulty to study in English medium.

But is advisable to learn the basic English by reading newspapers, magazines, watching English news, Watching English movies with subtitles can help you understand the English speaking.

As there will be your good friends who will help to enhance in English. So, don't be tense and without any thought opt for class 11 in English medium.
8th October 2015, 10:29 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it difficult to study 11th Science in English Medium being a Bengali student?

Look, nothing is difficult for a sincere student. If you studied your class 10th through a Bengali medium school and if you want to study in an English medium school. It should not be a big problem. All you need to do is to focus in your studies with dedications and you will be surely comfortable with an English medium school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?