21st December 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Difficulties to get admission in 9th standard if discontinued after 12th around 3 years ago?

Sir,
I have a query regarding admission in 9th standard. I have done my 8th from WBBSE Board about 3 years ago and now I want to take admission in 9th standard. So please give me all details regarding admission. What difficulties I have to face?
With Regards-
Deepak Chaudhury

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  2. Can I be eligible to get admission in 12th Commerce if discontinued 11th about 7 years ago?
  3. Is it possible to study SSLC now if I discontinued my studies from 9th standard 4 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  5. Can I get admission in final year if discontinued Graduation 12 years ago?
  6. Can I get admission in final year of B.A. if discontinued 3 years ago?
  7. Is it necessary to submit marksheet of 9th standard for admission in 12th?
  8. Can I get admission to study 12th Biology CBSE if completed 11th about 3 years ago?
  9. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  11. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  12. Can I get admission to study BBA in India without any entrance exam if completed 12th about 5 years ago and belongs to Bangladesh?
  13. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  14. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Cuttack?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed 12th with 59% around 10 years ago and working in Abroad?
  16. How to change board from CBSE to MP board? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?
  18. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
31st December 2015, 02:00 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Difficulties to get admission in 9th standard if discontinued after 12th around 3 years ago?

If your age permits the age limit stipulated by the WBBSE then you will be eligible to join any school in Class 9. Discontinuity won't be a problem in that case. But if your age exceeds the permissible limit prescribed by the Board, then you have to sit for Madhyamik not on regular basis but on private. The other option available for you can be Rabindra Open Schooling for completion of your course till Class 10.
10th February 2020, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difficulties to get admission in 9th standard if discontinued after 12th around 3 years ago?

dear sir im disscontinue 10th stand for past 2007 i ilke to continue if is possible kindly please suggest and guide me please
21st June 2022, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam 9th discontinued in 2013 now I and continue my studies it's possible to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?