4th November 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Download Business Studies sample question papers for 12th CBSE Board exam

Respected Sir,
I am studying in 12th Commerce of CBSE Board. I want to get some sample papers of Business Studies for my Board exam preparation. Kindly arrange the papers for me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years question papers cbse board for class 12 -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last 5 years compartment question papers of Business Studies of 12th Delhi CBSE board commerce?
  3. CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Sample question papers for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  5. Economics, Accountancy, Mathematics, Business Studies and English solved question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  6. Past 5 years question papers of Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics for class 12th for CBSE board
  7. Question papers of Business Studies for last year for CBSE class 12th board?
  8. Sample question papers and last 5 years question papers of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  9. In how many ways, question pattern of different sets of 12th CBSE Board exam varies? Compatibility sample question papers for preparation?
  10. Latest sample question papers of CBSE board exam?
  11. Where to download the accountancy sample question papers for 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  12. Download Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th CBSE Board exam with solutions
  13. Download solved question papers of previous year for 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam
  14. Download Physics, Chemistry and Biology question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam
  15. Sample question papers in French for CBSE class 12th board exam?
  16. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
  17. Syllabus, sample question papers, marking scheme and question pattern of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  18. Previous 10 years Question Papers of CBSE Board Exams for Accountancy, Business studies, Economics, Informatics practice and English?
10th April 2017, 12:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Download Business Studies sample question papers for 12th CBSE Board exam

In the above question you have mentioned that you are a 12th commerce student and you need the sample question papers of Business Studies for CBSE board examination. So, in order to help you to prepare well for the examination I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the sample papers of Business Studies. Find the attachment below and download the papers from the given link. Start practicing with the papers and prepare well for the examination.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf business_studies (1).pdf(117.5 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf business_studies (2).pdf(126.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf business_studies (3).pdf(118.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: pdf business_studies (4).pdf(118.0 KB, 21 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?