7th March 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it easy to get admission at NIOS or Patrachar Vidyalaya in science stream?

I live in Delhi and I have given my 10th exam recently but the result is not out yet. I didn't get science stream in my school so I was wondering if i could get science stream in nios or patrachar vidyalaya. I am worried that if I take TC from my school and then if I didnt get admission in nios or patrachar vidyalaya then it would be problematic for me. plz guys help me.........

Related Questions:
20th January 2015, 01:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it easy to get admission at NIOS or Patrachar Vidyalaya in science stream?

You can easily get admission at NIOS or Patrachar Vidyalaya school. That's because NIOS and Patrachar Vidyalaya are Open schools and these schools offers admission to each and every candidate, who have cleared their 10th standard. And there is not need to satisfy any other eligibility. So, try to visit any of those schools and apply for admission in 11th standard.

Following is an attachment of list of NIOS open schools in Delhi
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIOS open schools in Delhi.pdf(14.5 KB, 256 views)
29th July 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it easy to get admission at NIOS or Patrachar Vidyalaya in science stream?

I m failed in 11th class stream humanaties i want to know about which is the best between nios or patrachaar which ha more valce can you help me
23rd March 2016, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I want know the patrachar vidyalaya does not have a good result each year. Is this a paper correction or students problem?
5th August 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
In Patrachar you get no marks for practicals/assignments consequently You have to score very well boards to pass...
I got 7 CGPA in 10th class from patrachar in tenth... and skipped 11 class...
When I went to get admission in 12 last week, they told me if I was in another school, I would have got 10 CGPA because 25% from practicals and assignments is never added in Patrachar...

In Patrachar... you also have to attend classes which are a complete waste of time... but if you don't visit regularly you have to get yourself a Medical report from a doctor to be able to appear in exams.

So if you are not crazy about CBSE.... go for NIOS...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?