26th June 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear for NEET-UG for a Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for NEET-UG is as per this Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, is NEET-UG recognize my 12th marksheet from Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination? Am I eligible for appearing it? My subjects in NEET-UG are as per required by the Board? Please let me know asap.

27th June 2019, 10:51 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for NEET-UG for a Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for NEET-UG is as per this Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, is NEET-UG recognize my 12th marksheet from Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination? Am I eligible for appearing it? My subjects in NEET-UG are as per required by the Board? Please let me know asap.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for NEET entrance exam after completing Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination. The candidates must satisfy the eligibility below,

1) The candidate must complete 12th standard or it equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The candidate must study Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

2) Candidates should have completed 17 years of age.
28th June 2019, 05:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for NEET-UG for a Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for NEET-UG is as per this Board?

BBOSE is a recognised board. Candidate passed 12th from the board is eligible to appear for the NEET.

NEET is conducted by NTA. The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

Candidates have to qualify in the examination for the admission in the medical course.

So, if you have passed with PCB, you are eligible to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?